These awards are for companies large, small, medium and micro, think tanks, charities, not-for-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, membership and accreditation organizations and government departments including the Urban Local bodies. Do read the description carefully while applying for the award. Judges will be looking for evidence of the following points within the supplied application form (weighting percentages in brackets):
- Commitments: The organization’s commitment to maximizing circularity, showing true innovation for creative solutions, and the demonstration of waste reduction, elimination, Reducing GHG emissions, energy management and Net zero (40%)
- Efforts: Evidence that the organization has adopted a ‘closed loop’ system, engaging with partners, employees, minimizing use of virgin materials and maximizing reuse and repurposing, maximizing resource efficiency, integrating sustainable practices, , educating the workforce and engaging supply chain and partners in order to implement it (30%)
- Reports:Verifiable assessments across the activities in terms of ESG reporting/sustainability reporting/ any other data compilation (15%)
- Leadership: An overarching strategy to improve core business practices, sustainability and corporate responsibility with support by senior management (15%)
How to apply for awards?
- Select your category – Enterprise
- Login to the ICCE page
- Pay the nominal fee as per your selected category (Enterprise- INR 12,000)
- Fill the form with all the details
- Share the transaction id of your payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are done! Sit and relax!