K-12 School Awards
These awards are for K-12 educational institutes either government, government aided or private. Do read the description carefully while applying for the award. Judges will be looking for evidence of the following points within the supplied application form (weighting percentages in brackets):
- Commitments: Your commitment to enhance knowledge and skills in sustainability, circularity through training programs, extra co-curricular activities etc (40%)
- Efforts: Evidence that the institution is helping develop skills/innovation for creative solutions, and the demonstration of waste reduction, elimination, Reducing GHG emissions, energy management and Net zero (40%)
- Leadership: Commitment by senior management to promote sustainable practices in school (20%)
How to apply for awards?
- Select your category – K-12 Schools
- Login to the ICCE page
- Pay the nominal fee as per your selected category (K-12 Schools – INR 2500)
- Fill the form with all the details
- Share the transaction id of your payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are done! Sit and relax!