The three elements of ESG – Environmental, Social, and Corporate governance comprises a number of criteria that may be considered by companies aiming to adopt a more ESG-friendly operational stance. ESG provides a more objective, credible rating of a company’s performance in terms of policies and action.
Who should take the course?
ESG and Corporate governance course is perfect for analysts who would like to better understand how a company manages risks and opportunities that shifting market & non-market conditions create in today’s world. This course has been built for beginner and intermediate level research analysts, banking and investment professionals, or business and finance students seeking to gain further insight into ESG. The concepts of compliance in corporate governance will be useful for any business analyst that wishes to advise public market clients on ESG strategies and improved disclosures.
- Explaining the concept of ESG and its relevance to making financial decisions
- In-depth knowledge of each ESG factor
- Role of governance and stakeholders in corporate ESG performance
- Analyze ESG risks and opportunities
- ESG reporting standards and its competitive advantage
- Case studies to assess company performance using publicly available information
- Compliances for corporate governance
|1||What is ESG?|
|ESG in Business Performance|
|ESG Case studies|
|Regular Participant||INR 12,000 (Inclusive of GST)|
|Bulk Registrations||Write to email@example.com|