- Sponsorship or ICCE membership is not required to submit an abstract.
- Last date for the submission of abstracts was March 10, 2021.
- Complete manuscripts need to be submitted by 11:59 pm Pacific time on 15th April 2021.
- All studies in Circular cities are eligible for submission. This includes Technology, Planning the Urban Environment, Fundamental Science, Policy Management and Applications/Demonstrations.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
- Submit new research.
- Obligation to present: Acceptance of the abstract by the committee obligates the author to present the paper in an online session. If circumstances prevent attendance, you must notify ICCE and arrange for an alternate presenter, preferably a co-author. If you do not present the paper at the meeting, your abstract will be removed from the program.
- Disclosures: The submitter must complete the disclosures for the presenter and all co-authors.